Planet Nomads is an open-world sandbox game that begins with you crash-landing on an unknown exotic planet full of secrets waiting to be discovered. Gather resources. Start crafting. Build a base to survive. Create vehicles that will expand your reach and exploration potential. Don’t limit yourself. Go further and become a true planet nomad – put all your energy into mastercrafting a huge self-sufficient mobile fortress with all the facilities needed to survive on the road. Or maybe you’re dreaming of the stars??
While building your dreams, you should never stop wondering. Am I alone here? What comes next? Am I stuck on this planet or could I travel to another one?
What we love about sandbox games are the endless possibilities. We are designing Planet Nomads in a way that we can gradually expand the game world and keep adding new content and mechanics into it. Those we already have in mind and also those that will come up later – directly from people playing Planet Nomads.
- Creation, survival and exploration are the first and most important game steps
- Building a spaceship capable of interplanetary travel the first “endgame”
- Procedurally generated strange worlds with intricate biomes
- Open design for additional features and mechanics
- Kickstarter campaign in a few months
- Early Access on Steam in early 2016
Official Website : http://www.planet-nomads.com/
Status : In development
Platform : Windows, Mac and Linux
Multiplayer : Yes