Vox is now available on Steam Early Access and is 10% (until November 19th).
To buy the game on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/252770/
The game has been also updated to version 0.41.
- Allow for minimized GUIWindows to be placed further down the bottom of the screen.
- Allow for setting custom minimize and close button on GUIWindows.
- Allow inventory and character GUI to be opened when weapon editor is still open.
- Clear all multiplayer send data when destroying class.
- Don’t render or update flying enemies when they are due to be erased.
- Don’t set the world generated flag when we are in a multiplayer game.
- Fix for editing clothing items – dont default to head slot.
- Fix for items reloading when loading the same world.
- Fix for loading and unloading particle effects in the paperdoll GUI screen.
- Fix lots of memory leaks in the new GUI assets and screens.
- Fix memory leaks in the Block sprites – Dont use texture vertex buffer.
- Fix occasional crash loading in the world when you ‘fast-clicked’ through the menus.
- Fix so GUIWindow titlebars are always visible and active, even when minimized.
- Loading screen progress bar pixel perfect.
- Make sure that we dont erase jumping enemies if they are waiting on animation finish.
- Only render deferred textures when we have the correct GUI screens open.
- Re-position GUIWindows when un-minimized.
- Reset respawn button text colour on death.
- Unload options menu in front-end when we go singleplayer, multiplayer or item library.
- Add furnace and anvil recipes to crafting table.
- Allow all different GUI screens to have their own particle effects.
- Better sand block colour – more saturated.
- Better sound effects for player hit.
- Improve the in-game nameplate textures on items, NPCs and online players.
- Make sure generated house is made of stone blocks (and not snow!).
- Red and Blue flags pickup and drop when player killed.
- Remove old/dead animation code from the select character screen.
- Smoother animation when walking up single blocks.
- Sound effects for monsters attacking/shooting.
- Sound effects for skeleton hit and death.
- Sounds effects for mimics and bees hitting and jumping.