Version 0.34 of Vox has been released.
- Add int seed to random number generator.
- Don’t do smooth camera interpolations when in first person mode – it makes the camera lag behind!
- Add Biome Manager.
- Proper scenery geometry for different biomes.
- Only save out the scenery and chunk data if we are not overriding it.
- Increase shadow draw distance.
- Bombs damage NPCs when they explode.
- NPCs don’t fall or move while they are respawning.
- Make GUI appear on top of companions HUD.
- Random drop direction when dropping items from the inventory.
- Mimics drop a random loot item when you kill them.
- Remove the player floor finder timer, was causing loading bar glitches.
- Frozen flying enemies can’t rotate or look at targets while frozen.
A new gameplay trailer (based on 0.34) has been also published