Sky Nations has released a new couple of updates for both client and server. A few days after 0.114 / 0.117, the versions 0.115 / 0.118 have been released.
We must admit that for the moment, the game do not seems to meet a huge success. Today we have found only 3 servers and they were all empty.
Client Changelog 0.115
- You can now unbind from Spawn stones by right clicking them again after binding to them.
- Changed update text to be more clear for new updater.
- Re-added death boon to keep you on your spawn while loading
- Blue Lanterns now have their own texture.
- You can now turn lanterns on and off with right click.
- You now press default shift to not fall off edges(if you’re not hardcore).
- Base ships are now much smaller and the longest side is always the back.
- Changed Hard Glass to use 8 sand and molten rock.
- Fixed sliding bug.
- Fixed teleporting on chunk/ship being destroyed.
- Fixed sculpted items not being removed when player logs out.
Server Changelog 0.118
- No longer records chunk fetches in log.
- Now logs corrupted chunks.
- Changed chunk reading to correctly mark corrupted chunks to avoid the ‘jumping’ bug on them.
- Optimized cannons.
- Fixed a bug where ship spawns were being re-issued IDs.
- Fixed multiple death messages.