Minecraft 1.5.1 should come out this week. This update contains a number of fixes and tweaks for 1.5.
You can already test it using Minecraft Snapshot 13w11a.
Details of the update:
- Ender Dragon can still grief stuff like cobblestone and chests even if the gamerule mobGriefing is set on false.
- White stitching on polygon edges / White lines or black dots between blocks
- Unable to combine enchanted books for a higher level enchant.
- Hopper doesn’t try to place items from other slots if unable from first.
- Fire doesn’t show on 8 layered snow and hopper
- Long scoreboard objective titles can be offset screen
- Breaking a Container with Items that is connected via a solid block with a Comparator does not update the Comparator
- Falling Block entities start visually falling from 1 block higher than they were placed
- Paintings popping out / cannot place new ones
- a few Minecraft Realms changes