StarMade is a Minecraft inspired 3D sandbox space shooter.
- Explore: Explore space generated in real time around you
- Design: design you own ship or space station.
- Customize: create customized weapons, harvesting elements, shields and docking stations for your ship. Combine elements to groups to make your modules even more powerful.
- Multiplayer: full multi player: share control of your ship or design a ship together
- Destroy: destroy your enemies with your powerful weapons or just infiltrate an enemy ship. There already is a big arsenal of destructive modules: Missiles (normal, heat seeking and target chasing), Lasers, and Explosive modules that detonate on impact
- Salvage: salvage the ships of your fallen enemies to gain credits
- Physics: fully integrated modern physics engine for real box-on-box collisions
- Stealth: use radar jamming and cloaking modules for a surprise attack.
- Multiplatform: runs on windows, mac and linux
- Share: save, import & export your own ships as blueprints. You can upload your blueprints to any multi player server
- AI: fight your own creations alone or in coop mode
- Tutorial: interactive tutorial to learn the basics
Official Website : http://star-made.org/
Server List : http://starmade-servers.com/
Status : In development, Playable
Platform : Windows, Mac, Linux
Multiplayer : Yes