Miscreated is a multiplayer, post-apocalyptic, survival-based sandbox games created using Cryengine.
- Realistic Bullet Physics: Bullet trajectory will change based on gravity, air resistance, and wind.
- Random Encounters: Encounters can be spawned dynamically and located anywhere on the map.
- Dynamic Item Spawns: Vehicles, weapons and items will usually be found in logical places, but can also be found anywhere in the world. Be sure to check everywhere for items – lockers, stoves, cupboards, and many more.
- Persistent Characters: Your character’s stats and items will be saved when you exit the game. When you log back in, you will have your health, items and location all restored.
- Comprehensive Inventory System: Store items on your character and collect weapons, ammo and other useful items. You can also find additional items to increase the amount of storage space your character has – like backpacks.
- Incapacitation System: Allows other players to revive or execute you based on conditions surrounding your death.
- Food and Water Systems: Keep your hunger and water levels up in order for your character to function at maximum efficiency. Low levels of food and hunger have a negative impact on your character’s performance.
- Radiation System: Keep away from radiation to keep your level down. High levels of radiation will also affect your character’s performance.
- Permadeath: When you die all of the items you were carrying stay with your character’s corpse. Other player’s can take them, or you can retrieve them yourself if they are still there when you get back to the corpse.
- Free-for-all PVP: Kill anyone at anytime. There are no safe zones. However, it will be very beneficial to make a few friends.
- Dynamic Weather System: Rain, snow, fog, wind, and other weather patterns are all dynamically generated and will create unique game play opportunities. The intensity of weather patterns will also be supported – from light fog to dense fog, for example.
- Full Day/Night Cycles: Charge in during the day or wait until night time for a sneaky approach. The game features a real 24 hour clock based on the location of the server you are playing on.
- First and Third Person Camera Views: Switch views based on personal preference (can be limited based on individual server settings).
- Persistent World: Explore a huge world with a playable space of over 64km² (8km x 8km).
- Item Storage: Stash items around the world in items such as tents, vehicles, and other items. Return to them later to retrieve your items – if another player hasn’t found and taken them at least.
- Bounty system: Place a contract on someones head or go reap other bounties yourself.
- Underground Areas: Explore hidden underground bunkers, caves, and caverns. Explore the map well as some will be hard to find, and you’ll have to swim to get in some of them.
Official Website : http://miscreatedgame.com/
Server List : https://miscreated-servers.com/
Status : In development
Platform : Windows
Multiplayer : Yes