Imagine Nations is a sandbox game that defies genres by allowing you to play the game using the features that interest your play style the most. Once you’ve created your character, you are dropped into a voxel universe (think games like Minecraft and Cube World) that will let you do as you please, for better or for worse.
The center of Imagine Nations is the various cultures that can be found on planets throughout the universe. You begin in one of these towns, with a culture that looks similar to yourself. These cultures act with or without your input, growing from humble beginnings as hunter-gatherers to massive empires spanning a galaxy filled with space-age technologies. You are free to support the towns directly through various means, or let it grow naturally.
- Explore a vast procedurally generated universe, from your starting planet to the stars beyond!
- Research new technologies that help both yourself and various cultures advance through the ages.
- Go out and build creative and elaborate constructs from duct tape and guano (or whatever else is lying around on the ground).
- Engineer and pilot a new jet, ship, or even a state of the art spacecraft.
- Build and run a successful town, growing it to heights beyond just a planet, but into space itself.
- Fight creatures and find awesome loot in dangerous locations, only to sell it to some sucker in a nearby town.
- The opportunities are as endless as your imagination.
Official Website: http://www.imaginenationsgame.com/
Kickstarter page : http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/789726251/imagine-nations
Status : In development
Platform : Windows, Mac and Linux
Multiplayer : Yes
Price : N/A