After 18 days without a single update, a new version of Cube World is finally available.
– Added an option to limit the frame rate (see options menu: FPS limit; default 111 fps)
– Ranger ability ‘Scout’s switftness’ doesn’t crash on multiplayer servers anymore
– Ranger ability ‘Retreat’ doesn’t increase hang gliding speed anymore
– The crossbow’s right mouse button ability now only does damage when charged
– You can now reset the day in inns only between 6:00 P.M. and 6:00 A.M.
– Fixed a bug where multiplayer groups received too much XP for missions
Wollay (Cube World’s developer) has also posted a news on the official website about what is coming for Cube World in the near future: fixing bugs, remappable controls, more configuration options for servers, performance improvements…