StarMade is a minecraft inspired 3D sandbox space shooter.
- Explore: Infinite space in all directions using the X/Y/Z axis you can travel from 0,0,0 to 1000,2000,3000 and so on, but infinitely!!!
- Design: Design the ship of your dreams, from famous ships featured in movies, book lore and other sci-fi/fantasy cannon. Or design something from your own imagination, connecting modules of ships together and challenging your efficiency and design skills. Do you create a ship that kills and destroys everything or a peaceful trading ship that is really just a smugglers ship in disguise?!
- Customize: Create customized weapons, harvesting, repair, shield and other modules by grouping them into geometrical patterns to increase their abilities! With more modules being dreamed up by the StarMade team EVERY DAY, the possibilities are endless!
- Multiplayer: StarMade was designed around multiplayer to begin with. Share control of your super massive ship, design a station with friends or conqueor the universe INCLUDING your pals, one sector at a time!!
- Multiplatform: This game runs with Java and is OPTIMIZED to run as efficiently as possible, while we may experience some bugs and bumps in alpha and beta, we are more focused on gameplay and engine optimization.
An alpha version, completely free, is already available.
Try it, it looks awesome: http://star-made.org/